North Wales Dementia Network
'Living with dementia in North Wales – we’re in it together'
Conference: 27 January 2017, Reichel Hall, Bangor
1. Welcome (Bangor University Vice Chancellor, Prof John Hughes)
2. North Wales Dementia Network (Catrin Hedd Jones) - this presentation is in Welsh only.
3. Peer Support / Buddy System (Teresa Davies, Luke Pickering-Jones & Ian Woolley
4. An example of group work in Liverpool: Surf Liverpool (Rachel Niblock, Tommy Dunne & Gina Shaw)
5. Intergenerational work: Rhaglen Hen Blant Bach (Catrin Hedd-Jones & Cwmni Darlun)
6. Dementia GO (Emma Quaeck & Clare Harris)
7. Ecopsychosocial interventions demystified (Bob Woods)
8. Panel discussion with people living with dementia (Jayne Goodrick, Chris Roberts, Teresa Davies, Tommy Dunne, Gina Shaw, Anne Gallie)
9. Making dementia friendly neighbourhoods (John Keady)
10. Living well with dementia (Mari Ireland & Glenda Roberts) - this presentation is partly in Welsh only.
11. What next for Wales - The new dementia strategy for Wales (Hayley Horton & Rachel Niblock)
12. What next for the North Wales Dementia Network? - this presentation is in Welsh only.
More from the day ...
Cefin Roberts a Siân Northey
Dr Rebecca Sharp
Please click here to return to North Wales Dementia Network page