Links for Care Homes
- At Dementia: Assistive technology for people with dementia
- Careinfo: The website for the long term care sector
cARTrefu: Age Cymru’s arts in care homes project
- Cognitive Stimulation Therapy: Details of the CST project for people with dementia
- Dementia Advocacy Network (dan): A national support network for advocates working with people with dementia
- DSDC Stirling: The Dementia Services Development Centre at the University of Stirling that have an online virtual care home amongst other services.
- Healthy Living Wales: a web site on healthy living, based on the results of the 35-year Caerphilly study as reported in the Booklet: ‘Better than any pill
- Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) Dementia Gateway: A resource for practice guidance, research, and learning. In particular, their e-learning is worth having a look at. These e-learning resources are freely available to all users and, through audio, video, and interactive uses of technology, aim to raise awareness of key issues, research, messages, policies, and approaches relating to mental health of older people, and in so doing, positively impact on practice.
- Signs for dementia care facilities: Find Signage systems provide excellent signs, memory boxes, and other dementia care resources.